Magnesium 150mg | 100 capsules
Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in our bodies, and one of the seven essential micro-minerals – but unfortunately one we don’t naturally produce. It’s involved in over 300 biochemical reactions that support, among other things:
- Muscles – Improved sports performance thanks to better muscle action and reaction, as well as reduction of lactate that builds up in muscles
- Mental Health – Magnesium plays an important role in our brain function, and helps maintain good mood as well as fight off depression.
- Immunity & Well-being – High levels of magnesium have been shown to have strong anti-inflammatory effects on the body, which help with pain management, weight control, chronic diseases and aging
- Sleep – Magnesium plays a fundamental role in supporting deep sleep and overall relaxation, by increasing and then maintaining healthy levels of GABA, a neurotransmitter that promotes sleep.
- Bones – Preserve bone structure by drawing calcium out of the blood, and supports in vitamin D and calcium absorption
Adults, take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times per day. Do not exceed recommended amount.
One capsule typically provides
Magnesium 150mg (40% NRV*)
Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Bulking Agent: Brown Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.